InSpa Corporation recognizes the importance of protecting the privacy of all information provided by users of the InSpa Corporation the Site.
INFORMATION COLLECTED BY THE SITE
USE OF INFORMATION
InSpa Corporation will not reveal to any third party a user's personal information provided to us through the Site except in the following circumstances:
- We have your permission or consent to share the information;
- We need to share your information to order, ship, or otherwise provide the product or service you requested;
- We need to send the information to companies who work on behalf or in conjunction with InSpa Corporation to provide a product or service to you;
- We are responding to subpoenas, court orders or other legal proceedings; or
- We sell or acquire another business, or are acquired by another business, in which case such information may be one of the business assets transferred.
The Site uses session cookies to deliver content specific to users' interests and to honor their preferences. This information is used to assist us in creating a site that will serve the needs of our users.
Upon request, InSpa Corporation will remove users (and their information) from our database or permit them to "opt-out" of any further email contact from InSpa Corporation its affiliates or those entities advertising on our website. To request such removal, please complete and submit the form at firstname.lastname@example.org.
InSpa Corporation is not responsible for the content or the privacy polices of websites to which it may provide links or the websites of those entities which advertise on our website.
InSpa Corporation uses reasonable precautions to keep the personal information disclosed to us by our users secure and to disclose such information only after obtaining permission from the user (except under the circumstances discussed above).
The Website does not sell products for purchase by children. Our products are only for purchase by adults. If you are under 18, you may use the Site only with the supervision and participation of a parent or guardian.
Website account information is password-protected for your privacy and security. You should protect against the unauthorized access to your password. In certain areas of our website, we use SSL-encryption to protect data that is transmitted. InSpa Corporation makes no claim, warranty or representation that even SSL level encryption is completely secure, and you provide such information at your own risk.
If you have any questions regarding these Terms and Conditions, please email@example.com.