HEALTH & SAFETY PROCEDURES
InSpa is fully committed to providing a spa environment that is meticulously kept safe for the well-being of our clients and our staff. From HEPA filtered air to physical barriers; from PPE to round-the-clock cleaning, we have you covered!
TOUCHLESS CHECK IN & CHECK OUT
Call or text us when you arrive.
We’ll text you when your appointment is ready to begin.
Please wear a mask.
We can provide you with one if you don’t have one.
Credit card on file? Just wave bye!
You can tip with your card on file; just use the touchless checkout. Cash tips are fine, we just can’t make change.
CLEANING & SAFETY PROTOCOLS THROUGHOUT THE SPA
- All InSpa staff are trained in the proper use of disinfectants and all deep-cleaning protocols.
- InSpa provides hand sanitizer throughout the spa.
- Up-to-date CDC and WA State Cleanliness Standards are posted clearly in the spa and in employee areas.
- As it can be difficult to tightly control movement and touching by children and toddlers, for the time being no one under the age of 12 will be allowed in the spa.
- Plexiglass “shields” will remain in place at certain areas of the lobby and at all nail stations to provide additional safety and comfort for our guests and staff.
HEPA GRADE FILTERS & AIRFLOW MANAGEMENT
- OSHA recommends, and InSpa has installed, high-efficiency air purifiers with HEPA certified air filters in every service room; these air purifiers have the additional benefit of LED light, believed to further combat virus.
- A larger tower air purifier unit has been installed in every breakroom.
- Where practical and feasible, InSpa has increased ventilation rates in the spa and service rooms.
CLEANING & SANITIZATION
- All staff and guests will wear facial masks while in the open areas of the spa.
- Every esthetic and massage table is protected and sanitized and linens are replaced after every service.
- Tools are sanitized in medical grade autoclaves after every service.
- Single use tools are disposed of after every use.
SPA-WIDE, MEDICAL GRADE SANITIZATION
- Every surface in the lobby is wiped down every 30 minutes.
- All spas make tissue readily available as well as no-touch trash cans; no-touch hand soap and hand sanitizer; and alcohol-based hand rubs containing at least 60 percent alcohol.
- Clear handwashing instructions/signs are posted throughout the spa.
- EPA-approved disinfectant effective against SARS-CoV-2 and believed to be effective for COVID-19 is in use throughout the spa.
- Additional cleaning uses barbicide; alcohol; soap and water. Microfiber-cloth or fabric wipes are used once then laundered.