GUEST SERVICE & SKINCARE SPECIALIST
A career path in Skincare and Beauty awaits you!
InSpa, one of the largest and most successful chains of non-franchised spas, now includes The MedSpa at InSpa. We offer a full range of spa services from massage to nails; advanced skincare and body care; wellness therapies; and industry-leading, spa-grade retail products.
We are always looking for new talent to join our team at all 7 of our InSpa Locations: Mill Creek, Woodinville, Redmond, Bellevue Square, Issaquah, Factoria and University Village.
As a Skin Care Specialist, you will be trained to work with our proprietary skin care recommendation software; learn how to assess skin type; access industry-leading product knowledge, including from product brands such as Eminence, Dermalogica, PCA, Hydropeptide, Skin Authority and a leading European brand, Comfort Zone. We supply the tools and the training to advance your career in Skin Care; Body Therapies; and/or Spa Management.
InSpa is a woman-founded, and woman-run organization with a commitment to fairness, integrity and openness. Your entrepreneurial spirit is welcomed and encouraged. Your contribution will be seen, you can make a difference and at the same time, have several career paths open to you.
First and foremost, the ideal candidate loves to provide excellent customer service and finds joy in helping guests feel welcome and to ensure they guest has a great experience.
The right candidate will also be passionate about skincare and love finding the just-right skincare products personalized to each guest’s unique skincare needs.
We seek individuals who enjoy being part of a team and helping the entire team to succeed. Our bonus structure rewards the team for achieving its retail and service goals. Every aspect of the Guest Experience is important, from booking an appointment to checking in and out; having a service or receiving personalized skincare product recommendations. You will be at the center of this Guest Experience.
As a company we have a history of promoting within. As your career grows you will have opportunities to grow in spa management; you may choose to grow both your income and skillset with higher levels of skincare sales; and/or you may drive your earnings higher by learning body therapies. We will help your career evolve in the direction you choose.
InSpa has been in business for over 20 years and we look forward to 20 more. We hope you will join our inspiring and supportive team of long-term employees and get to meet our extraordinarily wonderful guests.
- Greet and help guests as they enter the spa to check-in for their spa service (from massage to facials; waxing; nails; IV Drip, Vitamin Shots).
- Answer guest questions about our products and services, whether on the phone (in the spa) or in person as guests might walk in. Inform Guests of new promotions and services.
- Support guests as they enter the retail area, offering skin care recommendations using state-of-the art retailing and skincare tools.
- Make product recommendations based on the systems and tools provided to you as well using your own product and skincare knowledge acquired through training and peer support.
- Create personalized product regimen kits and/or sample kits for guests based on the guests needs and desires.
- Professionally and accurately schedule guest appointments; perform appointment confirmation calls.
- Complete daily sales reports that go directly to management including the CEO.
- Perform administrative duties as may be assigned including inventory and/or ordering.
Key Attributes & Skills You Should Possess:
- Friendly and positive
- Enjoy being around people
- Organized and neat
- Team player
- Calm and manage pressure well – given multiple guests at one time
- Good listener and good communicator
- Comfortable with user-friendly software on a desktop or tablet
- Preferably comfortable MS Office such Word and Excel
We prefer you have prior retail experience, especially in skincare, beauty, health or wellness. However, so long as you are outgoing and enthusiastic about this field, we are happy to provide excellent product knowledge and sales training.
What we offer:
- Competitive hourly wage
- Bonuses and commissions
- Free and/or discounted spa services; product discounts
- Paid Time Off
- Supplemental Insurance including Dental/Vision/Life and Short-Term Disability
- 401K Retirement Plan
Qualified Candidates must be 18 years of age or older.