SPA MANAGER / SPA DIRECTOR
If you are looking for Great Compensation. Great Benefits and A Great Team, you have found the right company.
If you are looking for a DYNAMIC team in one of our most thriving locations, you have found it at InSpa, University Village Washington.
We have been the premier day spa in the Pacific Northwest for over 20 years, with a loyal, long-standing staff and clientele. We are woman-owned and managed company continuously looking to grow and expand individually and expand the brand’s reach. We are business-minded, practical, ambitious, and equally down-to-earth - looking for those who thrive in that culture -challenging, rewarding, and collaborative.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A career path customized to meet your personal goals and aspirations
- Very competitive salary
- 10% Commission on retail sales
- Generous performance bonuses
- Vacation/paid sick time
- 401k plan with a company match program
- Generous Employee discounts and free spa services monthly
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
A mature, grounded, self-reliant, experienced manager who loves to sell, is focused and well-organized, and genuinely loves being around people. You lead by example, with no job being too big or small, no task unimportant if it promotes the well-being of staff and clients. You are inspired by helping others to succeed but equally driven by your own personal success. A passion for skincare and wellness is a huge plus.
Your work history shows that you invest in your workplace, are loyal and have moved up within a company based on your achievements. You are looking for the next step in your management career. The ideal candidate will come from the spa, wellness, hospitality, or retail industry
Goal Achievement and Financial Results, Customer Experience, Performance Management and Leadership, Operations Management.
- Manage all aspects of spa operations in accordance with our standards, policies, and procedures.
- Responsible for managing the front desk and technicians’ schedules.
- Will work a few days on the desk as well as a few back-office days.
- Meet and exceed monthly revenue goals set by the CEO.
- Monitor sales, discounts, budgets, and new/return clients.
- Recruit, retain and develop a high-performing and diverse team.
- Support staff growth through one-on-one meetings and ongoing training.
- Demonstrate spa leadership by actively being on the floor and developing employee techniques that build client loyalty and increase retail sales through superior and personalized customer service.
- Engage with mall management to promote the brand and build a following in the mall and with the local community.
- Share, delegate, oversee or when necessary, complete administrative tasks including inventory counts, backbar and retail orders, bank deposits.
- Oversee, track, and address all client feedback.
- A minimum of two years of supervisory experience in a client-facing setting.
- Proven ability to train and retain strong teams.
- Ability to identify and problem solve, set expectations and goals and delegate tasks.
- Adaptable, flexible, and hands-on.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
- Superb customer service skills, and sales experience.
- Highly organized, ethical, and self-motivated.
- Fluent computer and phone skills; working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) and ability to learn new technologies.
- Able to manage multiple priorities, make sound, timely decisions, build consensus and be accountable for results.
- React well under pressure, accept responsibility for own actions, follows through on commitments.
- Translate company goals into short and long-term tactics.
- Demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness; monitor your own work to ensure quality.
- Efficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Have reliable transportation and flexibility to accommodate occasional staffing issues; note however that InSpa provides backup management services to help all managers achieve work/life balance.
- Be willing to visit other Seattle-area InSpa locations for you for additional learning and growth or to assist a fellow manager in need.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary plus Bonus: $45k to $65k+ commensurate with experience.